TRADITIONAL VILLAGE IN HANOI ONE DAY TOUR
- homepage.tour.details.duration: 0 homepage.tour.details.duration.unit
Itinerary Traditional village in Hanoi one day tour:
AM: We pick you up at your hotel at 8.00 and depart for Bat Trang Pottery Village. On the way, you’ll have a chance to see some villages located along the two banks of the Red River Dykes. After two hours visiting in Bat Trang, you’ll have lunch at a traditional Vietnamese restaurant.
PM: You’ll visit the Dong Ho Folk Painting Village where you’ll be surprised by the skilful artisans who use natural materials to make wonderfully vibrant folk paintings. Later you’ll visit the But Thap Pagoda, the cradle of Buddhism in Vietnam, which charms visitors with its unique architecture and rich history.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Hat and sunscreen
- Comfortable clothing and footwear for walking
- Sense of fun and adventure
- Transportation in private van with A/C,
- English speaking guide,
- Entrance fees
- Meals mentioned
- Personal expense,
- Tips & gratuities.