SAPA TREKKING TOUR 3 DAYS 4 NIGHTS
- homepage.tour.details.duration: 4 nights 3 homepage.tour.details.duration.unit
- homepage.tour.details.place_of_departure_destination: HANOI- CAT CAT VILLAGE- HAM RONG MOUTAIN
Detail Itinerary Hanoi - Sapa Trekking tour 3 days 4 nights:
Night 1 (Saturday): Hanoi – Lao Cai train station
Evening: Pick you up from your hotel and transfer to Hanoi train station to catch the Sapa overnight train soft sleeper with AC to Lao Cai station. Overnight on the train.You take overnight on soft lay down cabin.
Day 1: Lao Cai – Sapa ( B, L, D ):
06.00: Our guide meets you at Lao Cai train station. Departure for Sapa by minibus. Arriving in Sapa at mid-morning. Check in the hotel. Time for breakfast
13.00: After lunch, our guide will take you to visit the two Black H’mong villages and a waterfall. There you’ll have a chance to see the hydroelectric power station built by the French.
Back for dinner, the evening is yours. We recommend you a stop at the Love Market ( only on Saturday )
Day 2: Sapa ( B, L, D )
07.00: After breakfast, our guide takes you to the villages populated by H’mong and Dzay people, respectively called Lao Chai and Ta Van
11.00: You’ll have lunch either with an ethnic minority family or on the way back to Giang Ta Chai village where most of the inhabitants are Red Dzao
18.00: Return to Sapa and the evening is all yours
Day 3: Sapa – Hanoi ( B, L )
08.00: Following breakfast, you have time to explore the area and the nature there and mix with some of the ethnic minority people
10.30: Return to the hotel for lunch
Check out and depart for Lao Cai train station to catch a night train back to Hanoi. Arrival at Hanoi train station at 4.00 am
PRICE: USD/PAX (Group Tour)
Sa Pa Trekking
2 star hotel
3 star hotel
WHAT TO BRING:
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Hat and sunscreen
- Comfortable clothing and footwear for walking
- Sense of fun and adventure
- Car & Transportation with air-condition.
- English speaking guide.
- Train ticket: Soft lay down cabin 4 berths sharing
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary.
- Entrance fees.
- Service charge.
- Daily expenses
- Personal expense, tips & gratuities