SAPA TREKKING TOUR 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
- homepage.tour.details.duration: 1 night 2 homepage.tour.details.duration.unit
- homepage.tour.details.place_of_departure_destination: HANOI-SAPA- LAO CHAI- TA VAN
Itinerary Sapa trekking tour visit Lao Chai - Ta Van 2 days 1 night, overnight at homestay:
Day 1: Ha Noi - Sapa - trekking Lao Chai village (Lunch, Dinner)
6.45 - 7.15: Our car and tourguide will pick you up at the meeting point then depart to Sapa by bus, following Noi Bai - Lao Cai high-way.
Along the way, you will have chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains that terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog.
12.30: Arrive in Sapa, have lunch in the local restaurant.
14.00: Trekking to Lao Chai Village where the black H’mong people are living. The marvelous panorama of village is opened, backed by high mountains and facing the river. You'll have a chance to enjoy the fresh air, see terrace fields, streams, visit and discover some of the H’mong’s families. You also can interact them, learn about their culture and customs.
Have dinner and overnight in the local house.
Day 2: Trekking Ta Van village - Sapa - Ha Noi (Breakfast, Lunch)
After breakfast, you will treeking to Ta Van village. Visit ancient sacred stones with big - small ones which have many unique images, secret sigh. See bridge which made by rattan like Muong Hoa stream.
Have lunch. Free time to relax.
16.00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sa Pa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
21.30: We arrive in Ha Noi. End of services - see you next time!
PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
- Children under 5 years are free (sharing bed with parents)
- Children 5 - 9 years old charged 50% of price
- Children over 10 years old charged as adults
- Transport: Bus with tour guide, air-conditioner, wifi, headphone, water, wet tissue, travel blanket, pillow,...)
- Welcome drink (tea, café), candy at our office
- Transportation as programme
- Overnight at homestay
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary.
- Entrance fees
- VAT (10%)
- Insurance, Visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)