Rock Climbing in Cat Ba
- homepage.tour.details.duration: 0 homepage.tour.details.duration.unit
Itinerary of Rock Climbing in Cat Ba:
10:45AM: Arrive at the meeting point, Cat Ba Island
11:00 AM: Depart and take a picturesque journey to the rock climbing location, either by van along a majestic coastline or via junk boat through Lan Ha Bay.
12:00 PM: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese Lunch
01:00 PM: Let the adventure begin! Rock Climbing on either the marvelous Moody Beach or in the beautiful Butterfly Valley
04:30 PM: Last climb! Pack up and relax on the journey home.
05:30 PM: Return to the meeting point, Cat Ba Island.
Notes: Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
Anyone (Ages: 6-150+) – no experience in rock climbing necessary.
Helpful to Bring: Sunscreen, insect repellent, swimsuit, camera, towel, chocolate, rain jacket, shoes (sneakers or trail shoes, sandals).
- Transportation during the tour
- Access fees and tickets, rock climbing guides speak English
- Junk boat with captain and crew, lunch, UIAA
- Certified climbing equipment and climbing shoes
- Transportation to/from meeting point in Cat Ba Island
- Escort guide from/to Hanoi hotel & Cat Ba Island
- All airfares, hotels & visa arrangements
- Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving,.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list