QUAN HO FOLK SING - PHU LANG POTTERY TOUR
- homepage.tour.details.duration: 0 homepage.tour.details.duration.unit
Itinerary Quan Ho Folk Sing - Phu Lang Pottery one day tour:
08.00: Our driver & guide will pick you up at your hotel, transfer to Diem village.
09.30: Visit Cung Temple - Ngoc Wells. Cung Temple was built by Diem villagers to worship the two daughters of King Ly Thanh Tong (1023-1072) – Tien Dung and Thuy Tien, who turned into carps and made the Ngoc Wells their home.
10.00: Enjoy Quan ho folk song. Quan ho Bac Ninh is recognized by UNESCO as the world’s cultural heritage on 30 September 2009.
12.00: Lunch with local special foods at the communal house of Diem Village.
14.00: Leave Diem village for Phu Lang pottery village.
15.00 Discovery step, step completely pottery crafts of Phu Lang village. Then learn and practice some pottery products by yourself. Buy souvenirs.
17.00: Back to Ha Noi.
18.30 Arrive in your hotel. Tour ends.
+ Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
+ Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
+ Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Private car
- English/ French speaking guide
- Lunch with local special foods
- Entrance fee
- Drinks, tips
- Personal expenses